Pages

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

2014

A clear sign that I am getting older, this year has flown by in a flash. 11 countries and (come Monday at least) 4 continents later, and it's mid December.

I have just finished exams and have a week to get some stuff sorted here in Edinburgh. On Monday I will be heading to the USA where I will be celebrating Christmas and New Year in ritualistic fashion: abroad. This year: much fun, much drama, a lot of moving, many new faces and ships that pass in the night.

I have many projects for 2015 which I will document in due course.

Soundtrack: 

Sabali-Amadou and Mariam
Autobahn-LaBrassBanda
The boy who wouldn't hoe corn-the Broken Circle Breakdown
Wayfaring stranger-idem
There is a light that never goes out-The Smiths
Tonari no Totaro-My Neighbour Totoro
Major Tom-Gale's Karaoke version from Breaking Bad
Run Boy Run-Woodkid
Hold on-Tom Waits
Autumn Sun-Emiliana Torrini
Fidelity-Regina Spektor
Somebody that I used to know-Gotye, Kimbra
Small things-Ben Howard

2014 in pictures:











 




















No comments:

Post a Comment